chicken -1/2 kg
haldi powder -1tsp
chilli powder -2tbsp
ginger garlic paste -2tbsp
green chilli paste -1/2tsp
curry patha -1spring
water -2 cups
salt -to taste
cardamom powder -1tsp
- clean the chicken pieces.cut it into small pieces.
- marinate the chicken with haldi powder,chilli powder,ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste,(optional),salt for more than 1 hour.
- heat a kadai.put 2tbsp of coconut oil.add mustard,when it start spluttering,add the marinated chicken and stir for 5 minutes.
- chicken will leave the water.add 2cups of water and enough salt and curry leaves and boil well.
- now cover it with a lid and cook it for 1 hour in simmer fire.
- after that keep the flame in high mode and allow the water to evaporate.
- sprinkle the cardamom powder and serve hot.