this is our favorite pickle.....we often makes this at home......
mangoes -3 nos
red chillies -25 nos
salt water (boiled and cooled) -2cups
mustard seeds - 2tbsp
hing powder -1tsp
coconut oil -2tbsp
- cut the mangoes into small pieces.
- grind the red chillies with salt water into a very smooth paste.add 2tbsp of mustard seeds into the chilly paste and grind it again for 1 minute.
- mix it with mango pieces.
- add enough salt water (if you need more liquid)
- add hing powder,coconut oil and keep it in a tight glass container.
- keep it in the refrigerator.this will stay for more than 1 month.
- while using use dry spoon each time.and always keep the lid closed tightly.